Certification and Compliance
At Maximum Protection Security, Quality is a intergral part of our Corporate Business Princilples. Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. Maximum Protection Security is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide Services that meet and exceed the standards prescribed in relaevant agreements, contracts,codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality services, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuouse improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within our industry
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Maximum Protection Security is committed to support health, safety and welfare of all people we employ and all interested parties.
Maximum Protection Security continuously supports improvements of workplace health and safety by adopting a planned systematic approuch to Occupational Health and safety. This approuch includes risk management and consultation.
As part of our overall commitment Maximum Protection Security is committed to:
- Complying with ISO 45001 and all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice and guidelines.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work related injury and illnesses.
- Documenting, implementing and communicating OH&S policy to all employees.
- Regularly monitoring and revising our policy in accordance with legislative and organisational changes or as appropriate.
- Provide adequate traning, information, instruction and supervision to all employees and visitors to ensure work is carried out safely.
- Ensure all accidents, hazzards and near misses are recorded and reported and an investigation is carried out to determine possible causes.
- Maintain a safe working environment by reporting hazzards or unsafe work practices in a prompt manner to their manager or supervisor.
- Report all workplace injuries, near misses and illnesses caused by work immediately to your manager.
- Continual improvement of the OH&S system.
- Ongoing consultation and participation of workers at all applicable levels and functions in the development, planning, implementation, performance evaluation and actions for improvement of the OH&S
At Maximum Protection Security we recognize our responsibility to meet community expectations and we are committed to the continuouse improvement of our environmental performance.
Maximum Protection Security recognises the importance of sustainability and reducing its environmental footprint. We believe that being environmentally responsible is both the obligation of management and every individual.
To achieve this, we will:
- Comply with relevant Environment legislation and systems across the business.
- Proactively identify environmental hazzards, assess their risk and eliminate or if not possible manage the risks to as low reasonably practicable.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and review annually.
- Positively influence the environmental performance of any future partners.
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values.
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimize waste generation in our Services.
- Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties.
- Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and report our environmental progress.
Maximum Protection Security is a fully licensed and insured security company. All our guards are screened to a maximum before they are introduced to the clients. All are police background Checked and must possess a current NSW Security license a first Aid and CPR Certificate. Then we incorporate our in-house training which all must pass to be employed by our company.
Maximum Protection Security maintains insurance that is thirty times the minimum aggregate coverage obtained by most of our competitors. Our legal division recommends that in order to protect our assets as well as our client's, we must maintain financial security in full force and effect at a level that far exceeds the industry standard.
Maximum Protection Security has developed a theory of
”Enforcement through Reinforcement”
The management, having over twenty five combined years of security and law enforcement experience, has realized that prevention of crime can be accomplished by utilizing tactical approaches, rather than accusations and the traditional methods of our predecessors. The art of verbal judo is commonplace in our organization and has often been effective in deescalating volatile situations.